Born in a tiny village in the north of Germany although of Sicilian background, he carries all the colours and flavours of his homeland, as well as the ability to blend flavours and ingredients from the different culinary traditions of the Mediterranean.
This thirty-six years old disciple of Nino Graziano boasts an outstanding career path studded with important collaborations in some of the most renowned restaurants in Veneto and Italy. He has created amazing dishes thanks to his creative genius, which are able to satisfy the most discerning palates and conquer the eyes. His cuisine embraces all the secrets, scents and flavours of his homeland. His dishes stand out by their subdued, mild flavours, and enhanced unique refinement.
He recently made an appearance on the TV show “La prova del cuoco”, hosted by Antonella Clerici, and “Uno mattina”, with Franco di Mare and Elisa Isoardi.
Since November 2009 he has joined the Italian National Chefs Team, and he represents Italy in international competitions.
He has collected some major national and international awards. He delights clients of the best restaurants in Italy with his dishes.
- 2012: Team Culinary Olympics in Erfurt (Germany) - silver medal in the cold food category, and silver medal in the hot food category.
- 2011: Team European Chef Championship in Dublin, gold medal in the cold food category, and gold medal in the hot food category.
- 2010: Luxembourg Culinary World Cup, silver medal in the cold food category, and silver medal in the hot food category.
- 2010: Gold medal Chef of the Year at the Ristoexpo Erba trade show
- 2009: Gold medal Chef of the Year at the Ristoexpo Erba trade show
- 2008: Bronze medal at the Italian International Championship in the hot food category.